Tlaloc Whale Watch Sailing Charter
California Baja Sur, Mexico is a very unique place, especially in the winter. During this season, gray whales make these warm waters off the coast of Mexico their home. They travel down the coast of North America from the cold Arctic region to mate and breed every January.
The whales arrive in pods and settle in calm areas of the Sea of Cortez, which surrounds the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas. They find the warm and nutrient-rich waters inviting and come here to mate and raise their young. Sailors, Anglers, and visitors along the coast of Baja California Sur often have the chance to watch these amazing mammals breaching, splashing, and swimming with their young in this gorgeous setting.
Whale watching tours are some of the most sought out sailing expeditions. On this tour, you will take your private whale watching tour on board the Tlaloc and be served a complimentary lunch. You will also be offered snacks, sodas, cocktails and beer as you sit on the deck of the ship. Lean back with a glass of your favorite drink and a snack as you take in the beautiful waters and watch the whales put on an exhilarating display.
You may also encounter marlins, dolphins and possibly a shark while you search for the gray whales. We invite you to bring your family or friends along to share this amazing whale watching experience in Cabo San Lucas!
- Observation of the Gray Whales in their natural environment
- Whales play, mate, raise their young, and interact in the Sea of Cortez
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks included
- Unparalleled way of viewing animals in a completely natural setting
- 10:00 AM
- 4 Hours
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
- No transporation provided
- All guest must check-in at the Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Dock D
- Lunch consisting of croissant sandwiches (ham & cheese, turkey, chicken or tuna)
- Fruit cocktail
- Bottled water
- Sodas (diet and regular coke)
- Mango or orange juice
- Open bar (includes national drinks and Pacifico Corona beer)
- English Speaking Crew
- Snorkeling Gear
- Life Jackets
- 14 Passenger Max
- To make your excursion a more comfortable and pleasurable experience we recommend you bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Tourist card or proof of identification
- Money (small denominations)