Ocean Riders Whale Watching Tour
Our specially designed whale watching boats and our exceptional crew make these tours among the most popular for whale watching excursions in Cabo San Lucas. The boats you will travel in are designed for speed, and they come equipped with the latest whale finding technology to guarantee that you spot whales on your tour. You can observe the massive whales from the decks of these spacious boats.
The whales put on a unique display and are found in different locations on every trip, so your whale watching excursion will be a one of a kind experience. Learn for yourself why so many people consider watching these wonderful marine mammals such an exhilarating experience. The most common whale you will see is the Gray whale, but the majestic Humpback whale and playful groups of dolphins are also frequently sighted. Don’t pass up your chance to have a face to face encounter with these beautiful whales during your vacation to Cabo San Lucas!
- Ultimate in whale watching trips
- See Gray Whales or Humpback whales up close
- Spacious and comfortable boat to make your trip the best it can possibly be
- 8:00 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 1:30 PM
- 4:00 PM
- Daily (Dec-Apr)
- 2 Hours
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
- No transporation provided
- All guest must check-in at the Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Main Dock
- Life Jackets
- Bottled Water
- If you are pregnant or have neck or back problems you will not be able to participate on this tour.
- Whale Watching season is from January - March
- To make your excursion a more comfortable and pleasurable experience we recommend you bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Tourist card or proof of identification
- Money (small denominations)