Caborey Whale Watching Tour
Cabo San Lucas and the Baja California Peninsula are exceptional places to visit, and the Caborey is an exceptional ship to travel on. You can enjoy the most luxurious whale-watching cruise aboard the Caborey during the winter months, when gray whales travel south from the North Arctic into these warm and pristine waters. The gray whales can be spotted playing, mating or nursing their young off the coast of Baja, near Magdalena Bay.
Join us for this relaxing and luxurious whale watching tour on the Caborey. Unwind while our staff on board provides outstanding service to make this a most enjoyable whale-watching cruise. You will be offered delicious appetizers and beverages while sailing to your destination through beautiful Pacific waters. From the decks of the Caborey you will have the opportunity to spot these majestic whales rising up out of the water.
Imagine this elegant cruise with the beautiful natural scenery of Cabo as your backdrop. Watch the majestic figure of the gray whale as it surfaces the sparkling blue waters. The powerful motors of the Caborey will move you smoothly and effortlessly across the water to your whale watching destination. What better way to enjoy your whale watching experience than aboard the Caborey, the largest boat now sailing in the waters off of Cabo San Lucas.
- A fascinating whale watching tour aboard the ultimate in luxury ships
- View the massive Gray Whales that travel thousands of miles every year
- Ride off the coast of Baja to the Magdalena Bay for excellent whale watching
- One of the largest whale watching boats provides plenty of deck space
- Appetizers and drinks included
- 10:00 AM
- Daily (Jan - March)
- 2.5 Hours
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
- No transporation provided
- All guest must check-in at the Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Main Dock
- Delicious all-you-can-eat hors d'eourves including sushi
- Domestic Open Bar
- English Speak Naturalist
- There is a $2.00 dock access fee due when you check-in
- Alcohol served to guests 18 & up
- Whale Watching season is from January - March
- To make your excursion a more comfortable and pleasurable experience we recommend you bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Tourist card or proof of identification
- Money (small denominations)
- Bottled Water
- Over 50 tropical mixed drinks including Margaritas, Mojitos, Mai Tais, Rum Punch and more!