Cabo Sailing Snorkeling and Sunset Whale Watching
This elegant private sailing charter is designed to give you the most memorable and enjoyable whale watching experience ever aboard a timeless 44-foot Gaff sailboat. There are cruises designed to meet your specific tastes, and our full-service crew will be dedicated to making this memorable experience as comfortable as possible.
This unique excursion has been described as relaxing, luxurious, and enjoyable by our past passengers. Our exclusive cruise packages are available for unbelievably affordable prices. Just picture yourself on this sailing adventure in Los Cabos, Mexico.
As you pass through Land’s End you will encounter the breathtaking scenery there. To enhance your experience and this incredible view, a delicious meal will be served accompanied by an open bar. Chips and salsa will be available as appetizers. Your lunch will include a sushi bar as well as a spread of olives, cheese, salami and fresh baguettes, followed by a desert. Help yourself to the red and white wines, margaritas, beers, liquor, sodas and juice that are available in our open bar.
- Snorkeling at one of Cabo’s premier snorkeling sites, Pelican’s Rock
- Sailing through the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez
- Three-hour tour, also available as private charter
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- 3 Hours
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
- No transporation provided
- All guest must check-in at the Cabo San Lucas Marina
- Dock F by the Norenziyos Restaurant.
- English-fluent crew
- Chips & Mexican salsa
- Morning trip offers fresh baguette sandwiches, fruits & dessert
- Beverages (including selected open bar cocktails).
- Life Jackets (Kids sized lifejacket also available)
- Grauity for the crew is not included.
- To make your excursion a more comfortable and pleasurable experience we recommend you bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Tourist card or proof of identification
- Money (small denominations) Local travel guide